Guo Yixuan on 5 Nov 2015 18:40:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Nov 4, 2015: PLUG Central - "OpenVPN" by Keith C. Perry (7pm at USP)

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:

> PLUG Central will be meeting on Wednesday, November 4, at USP in
> Philadelpha, beginning at 7pm. Directions to the meeting location
> at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia can be found at
> the end of this email.
>
> This month's meeting features a return performance by Keith C. Perry,
> with a presentation on OpenVPN. Stop in and find out more about how
> to secure your Internet connections using this FOSS SSL/TLS-based
> VPN solution.
>
>   http://openvpn.net
>   http://www.daotechnologies.com/

Thanks for the talk! The VoIP over OpenVPN demo with Jitsi and Zoiper is really impressive.

btw, Jitsi is https://jitsi.org/, and I've used it for a while for its ZRTP support.
Zoiper is probably this one, although I'm not 100% sure: (@Keith, can you help to confirm?)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.app

Also, I remember there was some discussion on security, and some webpage (of a security talk series?) was showed, but I can't recall the full name of it. Did we retain a bookmark set of those tabs opened during that discussion?

Cheers,
Yixuan