Chris Norton on 9 Nov 2015 16:06:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Signal

I use it as well. If you want to connect with me at Plug North, let me know.

On Nov 9, 2015 18:54, "jeff" <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_%28software%29

Encrypted text for android and iDevices. Replaces stock app. Doesn't break anything and sends unencrypted to non-Signal users. Snowden allegedly uses it. Replaces RedPhone and TextSecure.

I'm trying it out. Works flawlessly (with the understanding that I haven't tried to intercept my own data). It's time to start using this software.