JP Vossen on 16 Nov 2015 11:58:37 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Replacement speaker for next week's PLUG West?

On 11/16/2015 10:32 AM, Keith C. Perry wrote:
> I should also add, I'll wouldn't mind seeing some bash 101 stuff as a lightening talk.  Maybe hit on any of the more modern "tricks" and "tips"?

I'm not sure a really "lightning" size talk will be enough to get
someone going.  My regular bash 101 is an hour and it only barely
scratches the surface.  However, I trimmed that to 7 slides as:
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/bash_101_lightning.pdf (and .odp)

I also did a different mix with 4 slides for more advanced but little-known:
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/bash_lightning.pdf (and .odp)

I can also borrow a preso and talk about
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zim_(software) if we want:
 http://zim-wiki.org/presentations/Presentation_zim_NLLGG_19_09_2015--ENGLISH.pdf (and .odp)

I was not planning to bring a PC though, I'll just have a USB stick with
ODP and PDF files, if that's OK.

Later,
JP