JP Vossen on 18 Nov 2015 14:41:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Old computers and stuff

Here's that Unix clone I was talking about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherent_(operating_system).  I found my
print materials for it too, I'll bring them to the next PLUG N/W meetings.

Wow, there's a qemu image at
http://thebeezspeaks.blogspot.fr/2012/05/my-life-with-coherent-part-2.html.

Later,
JP