Kyle Taylor on 5 Jan 2016 09:18:37 -0800

Re: [PLUG] password safe

Then those sites are at fault obviously, and I bet you know that. It’s not a solid resolution, obviously, because if I were doing shady things and saw that email address, I would simply just lob that identifier off, knowing that it’ll still get to you. However, ’tis an option.