Victor on 7 Jan 2016 11:45:21 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Programming help

+1 for TaskWarrior. There is already a Google Tasks solution called
TaskSync: https://github.com/burnison/tasksync

There's a time tracking addon to TaskWarrior too which I installed. I
haven't found its time tracking to be very robust, but I've only been
using TW for a couple weeks so there's still a lot for me to learn.

I found TaskWarrior very easy to interact with in Python. I believe
getting tasks out of TW would be easier than trying to parse the
output from tasky.py. It does sound clunky going from Google Tasks ->
Task Warrior -> Hamster though if you weren't open to trying Task
Warrior for time tracking or if it didn't meet your needs.