Keith C. Perry on 22 Jan 2016 05:38:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Idiotic Misleading Headline

This is why non-technically minded people should not talk about technical things.  These people know who they are and continue to write garbage.

It shouldn't be too much to ask a journalist to have some competency in what they are talking about.

---
KP-