Tone Montone on 9 Feb 2016 13:39:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] SVGA

Jeff,

   I do the same as you;  I use a KVM solution so I can have one monitor, but two laptops, but without the ability to screw the connector in the best I can do is make sure that it's situated as to reduce as much stress as possible on the connector.