Eric H. Johnson on 15 Mar 2016 16:30:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Nerd Flea Markets?

Casey,

It isn't quite a flea market and Lebanon Pa may not qualify as the Philly
area, but the Cabin Fever Expo for model engineering is always a good time.
It claims to be the largest show of its type in the country.

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

Unfortunately you have missed it for this year, but will be held January
13-15, 2017. I have not been to it since it moved from York. I hope this is
a larger facility, because they were packed in like sardines in York.

Regards,
Eric

Anybody know of any good nerd flea markets in the Philly area?