Eric Lucas on 15 Mar 2016 17:51:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Nerd Flea Markets?

Casey, you are so in luck.

The venerable Trenton Computer Festival is this weekend.
http://tcf.pages.tcnj.edu/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenton_Computer_Festival

I started going in the early 80's but, sadly, my attendance has fallen off in recent years.

I bought and/or refurbished many a computer from parts I purchased at TCF including my
first CD ROM drive: a 4x ! Teac.

There used to be amazing things there too.  One year I saw several used VAX 11/780s for sale.
I did not need one - my house already had a heater.

Saturday is the better day as not all the good junk^H^H^H^H stuff is taken.

If you go, be sure to take sunscreen and/or an umbrella and have fun!

Eric