Keith C. Perry on 30 Mar 2016 14:16:58 -0700

[PLUG] BizTalk resource needed

Everyone,

I know this isn't our world but I have a client that needs a BizTalk resource to work out some issues on an application platform.  Depending on the results, there might be some future business in migrating the BizTalk functionality to a FOSS app but we need to understand what the BizTalk issues are first, if there truly are any.

If you or anyone else is has some confidence in BizTalk please contact me or forward over contact information to me so I can make contact.

Thanks!

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033