Paul L. Snyder on 4 Apr 2016 09:29:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Last-minute speaker volunteer for Wednesday PLUG Central?

On Mon, 04 Apr 2016, Paul L. Snyder wrote:

> We still don't have anyone on the schedule for the PLUG Central meeting
> that's going to be held on this Wednesday, April 6. Anyone have a talk in
> their back pocket that they'd like to pull out?  If so, please let me know
> ASAP!

Thanks to Walt Mankowski, we have a talk for Wedneday: Walt will be giving
a presentation on the latest developments in Perl 5.

> If you don't have a topic ready but are still interested in speaker, there
> are plenty of slots open later in the year:
>
>   Tue 14-Jun North
>   Wed  6-Jul Central
>   Tue 12-Jul North
>   Mon 18-Jul West

Anyone else who's interested, please let us know if you'd like to volunteer
for a talk!

Thanks,
Paul