a.f. domino on 13 Apr 2016 03:59:16 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: "a.f. domino" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [PLUG] Desktop Support ?
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:59:09 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=wH9CzioWmLnhl3gPeY4OJhrDewWrCTr1rywxQ13ySc8=; b=Dr1dCiT0OGNeAfp5eG1IrTCCNWczMt8qT/Q9bDTFgtjdLRQfCN8EIkzERVUFMCt2TF cUoTlFbnHl1799kbQk5ejayv9ajabIhwT3wbOkjRJ/Md8+nMKfcpKp9rjOTdtiyYSp2g TUbh2CkRXTb9HHCgc2o7Xz3TpMae1usq/Lv0ccXyBbjucuV9eYxxnMn4kphGAU5i8o0V uAq0x1Vwe7kfy1aQpXLSBtGtdgvqghakGeO60DqReKsrFBfA0bf0xZuWEz95VHy19zbR w+FTPO4Y4eXQ/fEuL3ZbSFgA6BZoqnrCfryuk3+hfdWV6cXb0+5g7HSa9a+QuRmaadtR L2SQ==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
I am a Philadelphia based Linux user, but i am not a programmer. I have two older laptops that run different versions of Ubuntu, and they both need some TLC.
I read the FAQ-but when it comes to addressing the issues with the machines on my own, I am stuck at the- "where do i begin" phase. I apologize ahead of time to any regular users of this list who consider a request like this too "spammy".
Can anyone here recommend a good source for reasonably priced desktop support for my Linux machines? I have some immediate issues, but will probably have occasional needs in the future as well.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you
****Volume V Issue III - Out Now****
Tax Report Complaint Dept.
PO Box 29406
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug