Andrew Libby on 26 Apr 2016 03:58:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Firewall Software Recommendation

While it might be overkill, we've had a lot of good experiences with
shorewall. Good debian/ ubuntu packaging, and I'd think a setup like
you're describing would be pretty straight forward to setup.

I'm curious to know what you find/ decide on.

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Libby