Eric Lucas on 27 Apr 2016 19:12:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Micro Center Flash Drives?

I just got one of those coupon mailers in the mail last week.
I'm going to collect on the same 3x32 deal!

I've had 4 or 5 of their USB sticks over the years.  One died - unrecoverable - but I attributed that to the 'luck of the draw.'   Another one, a 16GB unit,  is still in my pocket today after about 4 years of service.  Others lay on my desk and get used from time to time.

YMMV but I say MicroCenter++