PaulNM on 28 Apr 2016 02:29:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Micro Center Flash Drives?

On 04/27/2016 07:17 PM, Michael Taylor wrote:
Hello Fellas

So I'm going to go to Micro Center in St. Davids on Sunday and I was
wondering how good are their Brand of Flash Drives? (I have a coupon for
3 free things of 32GB of Storage Media) :)

I got the same coupon.

I've been using the MC branded usb drives and microsd cards almost exclusively for the last 9/10 years. I've had a few of the older 2GB usb drives (eventually) die on me, but otherwise have been fantastic. This is out of some 20+ drives over the years, both for personal and work usage.

I regularly recommend them to others as they're not only a good quality, but very inexpensive. Read speed is pretty good as is write, though writing many small files can take awhile.

- PaulNM