Joe Rosato on 29 Apr 2016 14:06:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] video link: Rich Mingin's talk on "UEFI"

Thought I'd add to this since I recently jumped into the UEFI pool when I rebuilt my work computer.

I was messing around with GPT on a usb drive and got into a bind where my 32GB usb was only seeing something like 1.5GB. Then I remembered Rich mentioning that GPT keeps a backup. This link blow helped me nuke GPT and start fresh.  Faster than having to wipe my entire USB! ;-)

https://www.bfccomputing.com/zero-a-gpt-label-using-dd/

Joe