Paul L. Snyder on 2 May 2016 05:33:01 -0700

[PLUG] Replacement speaker for Wednesday's Central meeting

Our regular and indefatigable speakers who were originally scheduled for
Wednesday, Rich and Jason, have had to postpone their encore of their
talk on Linux containers. So, we're looking at a topic change for this
week's PLUG Central meeting.

Please let me know ASAP if you have a talk that you'd like to give! If we
can't find a speaker, we'll go ahead with a general discussion night.

Thanks.
Paul