Chris Norton on 3 May 2016 04:23:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacement speaker needed for Wed Dec 2 PLUG Central meeting

Is this for December or May?

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 4:41 AM, Anthony Martin <anthony.j.martin142@gmail.com> wrote:
I would find that interesting Paul.

Anthony Martin

Linux System Administrator

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Paul L. Snyder <paul@pataprogramming.com> wrote:
After thinking for a bit, I realized I do have a talk on "Functional
Testing for Hard-to-Test Software with Open Source Tools" that I gave at
FOSSCON last year, and hasn't been given at PLUG.

If there's any interest, I can volunteer for Wednesday. Otherwise, we'll go
with lightning talks/general discussion.

Paul