Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 12 May 2016 10:49:10 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Suggested distro for a new Dell 2-in-1? Anyone heard of "MX Linux"?

So if you want supported, Dell only knows Ubuntu. If you need newest, Mint 18 should be out very soon, and is 16.04 based.

If you're OK with unsupported, just working, the answers are endless.

And while I support your right to avoid systemd, I think that's a losing battle. I gave up and am just dealing with it. Unless your arguments against are technical instead of philosophical, it's a losing battle, all the major distros are on systemd, so the number of non-systemd distro releases are dropping and will continue to do so.