JP Vossen on 9 Jul 2016 10:52:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wacky bunch of extremists

++Tor

I heard Roger speak at an Infragard meeting a couple of years ago, he was great. And that's a joint FBI/industry organization so I wonder what that does for "list" status.

Rich M, so you have...a list of lists? I'm just wondering about the data structure here... :-)

And speaking of locals, I wonder if ESR would come in to talk about NTPSec, since he lives in Malvern (and is on this list)?