Jason Plum on 20 Jul 2016 19:33:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How Do They Put Artwork on CD?

https://theproaudiofiles.com/cd-text-metadata-artwork/

This covers the how, where, et al including pre-loading in some models of car players without network connectivity.

Pretty good explanations of the various parts of commercial CDs people may not be fully aware of.

Jason Plum
WarheadsSE