JP Vossen on 26 Jul 2016 09:43:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Disposing of old servers

On 07/26/2016 11:36 AM, Eric H. Johnson wrote:
Hi all,

In complying with Pa. ‘s e-waste requirements, I have five HP DL380 2U
servers I would like to recycle / dispose of. I don’t think places like
Staples or Best Buy will take them. Anyone know of an inexpensive way of
disposing of them? AFAIK, they are all still work, but have been unused
for several years.

I've dropped off lots of 1U Dell PE servers at best buy, no problem. I'd think they would take these too. But as others has noted they probably have a lot of life left in them for someone on the list.

Later,
JP