Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 3 Aug 2016 16:04:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] downgrade

Fwiw, purely counter anecdotes, but I haven't had any problems on four dual booting machines so far. I like to keep a minimal windows partition on machines that came with them for support/warranty purposes. The fifth one is having trouble currently because I made the windows partition too small (less than 20GB free). There shouldn't be any more problems with 1511 going to 1607 than there were going from RTM to 1511, it's using the same upgrade-in-place mechanism.