Keith C. Perry on 16 Aug 2016 16:32:29 -0700

[PLUG] Old laptop disposals

Got some old laptops to get rid of.  If interested let me know and I can bring them to the next PLUG meeting...

2 x Dell Inspiron 640m (32bit... but both batteries are dead, Chromium OS installed but touchpad doesn't work with that, 32 bit Linux will work)

1 x Dell Lattitude D830 (32bit... dead battery, no power supply but any modern Dell one sure do or an after market unit, Chromium OS won't work because wifi driver needs firmware, 32 bit Linux will work)

1 x Dell Latittude D600 (32bit... dead battery, no power supply but any modern Dell one sure do or an after market unit, Chromium OS won't work because wifi driver need firmware, 32 bit Linux will work if you use a non-PAE kernel)

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167