Chad Waters on 27 Sep 2016 15:07:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] EPIC

Sure. EPIC is a EMR system.

Whats going on is that another major player in the space, Siemens sold their EMR division and product Soarian (out of Malvern) to a company called Cerner about a year ago.

Cerner then announced that they Soarian would be EOL in about 5 years and are trying to get hospital to migrate to their own system.

You are seeing hospitals migrating to EPIC mostly. These are multimillion $$ products and you seeing everyone staff up.