Danita Fries on 4 Oct 2016 11:35:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Some stuff for sale

I'm interested in the Samsung SyncMaster NC240. Is it still available?

On Oct 4, 2016 2:09 PM, "Art Alexion" <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
Making room by getting rid of stuff I will never use.

Samsung SyncMaster NC240
This is more than a 24” monitor.  It is a complete PCoIP appliance.  I bought it as a second monitor and it didn’t match my existing monitor well and I replaced it with one that did.  I probably used it for a month.  Used in new condition.  Amazon lists new for more than $800.  Asking $125.

Meraki MR12 cloud managed WiFi access point.
Brand new.  Never used.  I let my account expire.  You need a Cisco Meraki account to use this.  Asking $25.

Pick up in Glenside, preferred.

Respond privately with any questions.