ac on 19 Oct 2016 09:36:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

okay, we only use dnsbl - so your server is blacklisted somewhere, not
sure why it is re-writing your bounce as my server tells you what DNSBL
you are blocked on.

basically this means that you need to first stop your abuse then apply
to whatever blacklist to be removed - then we will accept your email

So, my email is not broken :)

In fact, yours is... also for re-writing headers and not telling you
what is going on.

(unless your host/isp is ashamed to be listed at spamhaus or
wherever... and wants their users to think it is a mystery
"administrative prohibition" right...)

hope this helps you

Andre