ac on 24 Oct 2016 06:45:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] TIPS ON GETTING MEETUPS STARTED

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:32:58 -0400
Ronald P Guilmet <ronpguilmet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I was wondering if anyone had any tips or experience with getting
> location space donated for meetups? There is a lot I would like to do
> with AWS. Given PLUG is LInux, I feel pushing AWS topics may be
> outside of what PLUG is intended for.

aws, meaning Amazon Web Services?

Please  forgive my ignorance, I know almost nothing about that.. what
are AWS topics?

> Do you think places like CCP would donate a space, or who to contact
> in those matters,  or who else to network with?

even after a quick search on Google, I also cannot find out, for sure,
what or who? CCP is...

Again, I do apologize for my ignorance and hope that you will take 2
minutes to help me understand what you are saying

Andre