Tom Haines on 24 Oct 2016 08:49:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] TIPS ON GETTING MEETUPS STARTED

I would love an AWS meetup. The closer to center city, the better for me.

On Monday, October 24, 2016, ac <ac@main.me> wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:15:04 -0400
Chris Knowles <cknowles2112@gmail.com> wrote:

> While PLUG may not mesh with AWS specifically, Many of us are also
> playing/working in the AWS area as well, so if this does get started,
> I (and I wager others here) would love to know about it.

I know nothing much about aws, so would appreciate any discussions
(where I can learn something) as well, I would be keen on knowing
differences between aws and IBM, azure, oracle, etc. also, is aws tech
based on anything (openstack, etc) - this is not that far OT? I mean if
we can discuss sodas we can also discuss private companies and
proprietary offerings? - I am also keen to know what aws topics are
and why it is specific to aws, etc.

Andre