Ronald P Guilmet on 1 Nov 2016 13:33:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Nov 2, 2016: PLUG Central - Lightning Talks (7pm at USP)

If someone needs a ride let me know

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016, 4:25 PM Rachel Rawlings <rachelneko@gmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 1, 2016 4:16 PM, "Charlie Li" <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info> wrote:

> On 01/11/16 16:07, Michael Leone wrote:

> >> A good walk from Regional Rail won't hurt nobody.
> >
> > Think so, huh? You have any idea how far that is, especially late at
> > night after the meeting is over? At least a mile and a half from 30th
> > Street. Also, it might hurt people like me, who now have issues with
> > walking that distance since they found out they have spinal stenosis
> >
> Yes, I've walked that distance in the dark. It's not that bad.
>
> I also wasn't alluding to just 30th. 49th Street on the Media/Elwyn Line
> and University City are also nearby.

I really can't recommend waiting at the 49th and Chester stop to anyone. It may only be six blocks away but it gets pretty hairy late at night.