Michael Leone on 1 Nov 2016 14:13:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Nov 2, 2016: PLUG Central - Lightning Talks (7pm at USP)

Oh,I know there was no real offense. Just a lot of dismissiveness of a situation that probably affects a lot of attendees.

I'm not attending, but thanks for the offer.

On Nov 1, 2016 5:01 PM, "Chris Norton" <chris@nortoninc.info> wrote:

On 11/01/2016 04:58 PM, Michael Leone wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Charlie Li <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info> wrote:
>
>> I also wasn't alluding to just 30th. 49th Street on the Media/Elwyn Line
> And if you don't take the Media/Elwyn line?
>
>> and University City are also nearby.
> Only if the rail line you take stops there.
I don't think anyone intended offense. Yes, it is a walk from certain
stations. I do believe there are rides being offered, if needed. I know
for a fact, that if I was attending, I would be glad to offer you a ride
to and fro m the station. And by you, I mean anyone that will fit into a
Corolla.