Paul L. Snyder on 7 Nov 2016 13:31:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Tuesday is Election Night...should we cancel North?

Alrighty, all comments have been in favor of cancelling, and nobody has
jumped up to take the other side, so we'll be cancelling tomorrow's
PLUG North meeting.  I'll send the announcement out shortly.

Paul