Anthony Martin on 13 Nov 2016 16:58:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Call for a PLUG CENTRAL speaker for December

If anyone is interested I may be able to give a talk about the Django Framework for python (not exactly Linux focused but its normally run on Linux and I would go over setting it up on CentOS 7 withapache, mariadb, and python3.4).

Anthony Martin

Linux System Administrator