Walt Mankowski on 21 Nov 2016 11:48:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Mon, Nov 21, 2016: "Secrets of the Dead: What Modern Programmers Can Learn from COBOL" by Walt Mankowski (7pm at ATS in Malvern)

In case anyone is wondering, this will be the same talk I gave over
the summer at FOSSCON.  I also gave a shorter version of the talk at
this year's YAPC and at a PHL.pm meeting, but this new version is
longer and (hopefully) better.