Anthony Martin on 28 Nov 2016 17:50:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philadelphia AWS User's Group

Come on Will you were there with me and Rich, that wasn't a devops meeting that was nothing but a bunch of people saying buzz words about topics they knew little to nothing about hoping the recruiters (which there were way to many of) will offer them jobs they are not qualified for.

Anthony Martin

Linux System Administrator