Douglas Muth on 28 Nov 2016 20:03:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philadelphia AWS User's Group

Malvern is a challenge for those of us closer to the city who do not own cars. :-(

If we could get a meeting space somewhere in the city (or near public transit), I'd be happy to put together a talk about AWS Lambda.

-- Doug