Rich Kulawiec on 2 Jan 2017 02:33:48 -0800

[PLUG] Wanted: experienced software project manager

(I'm not the person doing the interviewing/hiring, and I don't even work
there: I'm just the guy who volunteered to help them find candidates.)

Company: small software services company specializing in search/big data

Location: mid-Atlantic/northeast US.  Chances are you can telecommute
some or even most of the time but you'll need to travel to places like
NYC and DC and Boston sporadically.

You: 10+ years of experience.  A PMP is nice but not necessary.
Knowledge of scrum and agile very helpful.  Need to know something
about the Solr/Lucene, Hadoop, Elasticsearch and/or Java ecosystems.
Understanding of open source useful.  Ability to herd cats, juggle
budgets, and multitask under deadlines.

If interested, send me your resume.

---rsk