Will on 9 Feb 2017 10:35:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philly Python Users Group Event: Introduction to Ansible

Thank you for the clarification Tim. I know I'll see you there at least!

For people who are interested, I'm playing around with a piece of FOSS software called Ansible Semaphore. It's an open source option to Ansible Tower. If you want to play with Ansible and have a nice web gui with many Ansible Tower like features, give it a look.

-Will