Will on 13 Feb 2017 17:39:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG DNS & 2/14 meeting?

Always double check the meetup page when in doubt.

-Will C

On Feb 13, 2017 20:38, "JP Vossen" <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
I just tried to check for a meeting tomorrow and can't get to the web site.  This is the second time recently that I've seen that, but last time it just fixed itself so I ignored it.

$ host www.phillylinux.org

Also http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=dnsrec&host=phillylinux.org:
        Lookup failed: phillylinux.org Try again
        No host name is associated with this IP address or no reverse lookup is configured.
        Retrieving DNS records for phillylinux.org...
        Attempt to get a DNS server for phillylinux.org failed: Timed out

I also expect this email to not work right away, since I doubt the MX record will work if the www record doesn't.  But hopefully it'll go through before it times out.  And I tried directly copying Paul & Walt in case they can help or know who else can.

I pulled up the meetings page from the Google cache and it says "To be determined".  I propose cancelling that, since it's sort-of a "holiday" anyway...  :-)  I won't be able to make it for various reasons unrelated to the holiday, regardless.

Later,
JP