PaulNM on 13 Feb 2017 17:55:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG DNS & 2/14 meeting?

I had the same issues. I tried to reply to the list earlier today, but was getting errors. The site wasn't working, and dig didn't get any answers.

It popped up about an hour ago or so, as I suddenly got list messages from this morning. It looks like things went down sometime yesterday evening or this morning. (Google's cache of the site is dated yesterday, and the last message to the list was sent late yesterday evening.)

- PaulNM