Casey Bralla on 25 Feb 2017 18:03:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Start-up Advice

Thanks to all for the advice.  Based partly on the advice I got here, I asked
some very specific questions of my future "partners", who turned out to not
been nearly as interested as having me as a partner as I had expected.

The upshot is that I've decided to move on.   It's too bad because I would
have loved the work, but without some eventual payoff, there was absolutely no
point in my trying to help build something from scratch.

Thanks again for the help!

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence