Will on 2 Mar 2017 11:52:44 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Philadelphia AWS User's Group

I would contact Andy Wojnarek since he has hosted the meetings in the past.

-Will C

On Mar 2, 2017 13:59, "Tone Montone" <tonemontone@gmail.com> wrote:
To All,

   Any further developments with AWS User Group Meetings?

   I have a colleague who is friends with a guy who worked for Amazon Web Services, he is currently an AWS Architect for CSC.  He is interested in making presentions if there is interest, but he is looking for a POC to reach out to.  Ron, would that someone be you?  If so, please provide your contact info if possible.  Is there still any interest?

  Thanks,

Mike Montone