Rich Kulawiec on 8 Mar 2017 14:41:02 -0800

[PLUG] Lots of books for sale: Linux, Unix, security, networking, etc.

I've got about 150 books for sale on various topics likely to be of
interest: networking, security, web design, code development,
Apple, Photoshop, Linux, applications, X Windows, Postscript/PDF, etc.
Most are in very good shape because I try to take care of my books.
If they included CDs, then they're still included unless I note otherwise.
But I don't want to post the entire list here: it's lengthy and it
includes links -- to lookupbyisbn.com, so that it's clear which book is
which -- so it's even MORE lengthy.  If you're interested, drop me a line
and I'll get it to you.

---rsk