Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 21 Mar 2017 22:26:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Low Power Consumption Firewall/Router

I was using a Hacom Phoenix Uno for several years, running pfSense, a BSD based router. Quite capable, and I'm still using pfSense, just on a newer device.

Now I've got two gigabit links, 8GB of ram, 2 cores and 4 threads and a 320GB HDD in my router. I kind of hope that I end up needing something better than gigabit in a few years, but I don't expect it.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856205007