Doug Stewart on 27 Mar 2017 09:19:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Job wanted

There's also the #job-postings channel on the Phillydev Slack instance. I actually caught wind of my current position there. (https://phillydev.slack.com)

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 03:19:23PM -0400, Tone Montone wrote:
>     Does anyone know of anyone hiring for Unix/Linux?  [snip]

I suggest (a) taking a look at the jobs recently posted to the "ma-jobs"
(Mid-Atlantic jobs) mailing list; the archive's here:

        http://www.firemountain.net/pipermail/ma-jobs/

I just resurrected it a couple of months ago, and elected not to populate
the archives with old postings, so there's not much there yet.

And (b) subscribing to the list and send a message similar to the one
you sent to plug there.  The subscription page is here:

Of course, the usual/standard -request email address works for subscriptions
as well.

---rsk

-Doug