JP Vossen on 12 Apr 2017 13:53:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] New novel: “git commit murder”

On 04/12/2017 04:43 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org>:
On 04/12/2017 04:14 PM, jeff wrote:
it's only a matter of time until I write something.
Like my blog, it too will sit in extremely quiet infamy, with many
updates and 6 readers.

I'm thinking this might not be a selling point.

I know!  Jeff killed Col. Mustard in the library, with a vacuum tube!

No, with a Linotype.

https://archive.org/details/Typesett1960

They found the victim with three slugs in the belly.  Terrible kerning, too.

Do you think they can get the leading out?

Later,
JP