Douglas Purdy on 19 Apr 2017 07:58:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Charity in need of computers?

Maybe http://www.teamchildren.org/
Team Children
960 Rittenhouse Road

Audubon, PA 19403 U.S.

Email: teamchildren@teamchildren.com

Phone: (610) 666-1795

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Jeff Golas <jgolas@jkj.com> wrote:

Anyone know of any charities or non-profits in the Philly area that could benefit from some modern computers? I have approx. 15-20 Dell towers that are maybe 3-4 years old at the most. These are well spec’d machines w/4 gigs of ram, have been licensed for win10 (yes I know we’re linux here) and in many cases have SSD drives. My company would like to donate them to a charity or non-profit in need, preferably one where it’s tax deductible.

While I have no spare monitors, I have plenty of keyboards, mice, and power cords.

We are located in Newtown, PA (Bucks County) but I can haul them where they need to go.

If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to email me directly at my email addy below.

Jeffrey Golas

Systems Administrator

Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc.

215-579-6401

jgolas@jkj.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission contains confidential information. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If you have received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the confidential information to us. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please visit JKJ's web site at https://www.jkj.com, or find us on Facebook at https://www.fb.com/jkjinc.