Greg Helledy on 17 May 2017 11:20:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] What's the best way to share a partition between windows and linux in 2017?

Just out of curiosity, why did you fire up the USB stick formatted if you already had the stick working as exFAT?

Because I wanted to format it as NTFS and see whether I could notice any difference in how NTFS performed on the same device, and because I'd never used the USB Stick Formatter tool and wanted to see how that worked, and because I wanted to see whether it would let me format to exFAT now that I'd added the necessary software to the system (it did not--still only NTFS, vfat or ext4).

--
Greg Helledy
GRA, Incorporated