prushik on 12 Jun 2017 18:37:41 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] PI being targeted for malware
- From: prushik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: PhiladelphiaLinuxUser'sGroupDiscussionList <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] PI being targeted for malware
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:37:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:subject:to:message-id:mime-version; bh=hPWlaMVabx4Gl3i1Rs+9qsm87i5XG4xmAiIpM6TlKM4=; b=I470o1KuBM5x7GVoxF2LEWBR6BXEstausNZpjKffG0WGkQAtxHVcvvHh0RnV2/FaY/ mHB7Yl00iDNur6CqAJHZSdp/6+o5TzmTY3eJfSlVlW570bq/tAMyn/vrWASdB9BrI83v 0BQY/Hk5ncD4qjxAG3pFONfF43ddtjhzspXg/xjwk3xFHaoZPfrA2yBRX+SUjCcOa/J2 RXmRnrNNsa/2EoXc9o2oGty4iCedKJGISwzR9HlQOQYBPU1jk/QUUuWAoyHf63xSPoOK Vqr6VTKeGdeJqTmzS/G6TCwnFuLCh3J1BR9GGRr3h0RJDq8z2aor6+T5pgAPQgcjLYew tpag==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: "plug" <email@example.com>
Can I join you? I very much disagree that it won't be fun, sounds like a good time to me. I'll bring the beer.
Sent from my device.
---- Original message ----
From: Thomas Delrue <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: 06/12/2017 19:38:44
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] PI being targeted for malware
On 06/12/2017 07:20 PM, jeff wrote:
> You're both right: people are stupid and won't not be stupid and safety
> is not baked in, sometimes not considered.
A beautiful and succinct summary :D
> When the IoT explodes, and it will, "I told you so" will not be any fun
> at all.
I think I've got enough popcorn for the three of us and a nice set of
armchairs we can use to watch /those/ fireworks ;)
Just for giggles, I'll drop this right here: https://xkcd.com/1807/
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug